The term ‘We’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 14 London Street, Andover, Hampshire, United Kingdom, SP10 2PA. Our company registration number is 10147895, registered in England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
PestGone Environmental accept the following types of payment-
1. Credit/ debit card (unfortunately we do not accept Amex)
Technicians often hold mobile portable card machines and will be able to accept payment directly from customers at the time of the job.
2. Cheque payments
Cheques should be made out to “PestGone Environmental” and given directly to the visiting technician/ representative or, postal to the address stated on the invoice.
3. BACS transfer to the bank details on the invoice.
Cancellation & Deposit Policy
Deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE.
All cancellations incur a charge of 50% of the treatment price.
Making an appointment over the phone or by email is a binding contract between the customer and PestGone Environmental Ltd, in order to cancel you must do so by either email or over the phone with more than 24 hours’ notice. Last minute phone calls or emails will not be accepted and cancellation fee of the full amount of the job will apply.
Please note our current minimum call out charge is £75+vat.
If we arrive and you do not require our services, this includes if the problem is not a pest or it has been wrongly identified, this call out charge is payable.
We understand that at last minute things can change and you may not be able to make the appointment, so we are happy to wave the cancellation charge providing the job is re-booked within 7 days (please note: this does not apply for free of charge follow-up visits. You will be charged cancellation for follow-up visits if we are notified of cancellation later than 24 hours before the booking).
These terms and conditions are binding and PestGone Environmental Ltd will invoice cancellation fees if necessary. Failure to pay cancellation fees within 7 days will mean the debt will be passed to our debt recovery specialists, in this case, the third-party recovery agents exercise the right to also recover their costs which will increase the charge significantly.
Cancellation fees apply to the following:
No show by customer at visit date/time of technician.
Non-compliance with preparation list as supplied by company.
Making an appointment over the phone or by email is a binding contract between the customer and PestGone Environmental, to cancel you must do so by either email or over the phone with more than 24 hours’ notice. Last minute phone calls or emails will not be accepted and cancellation fee of the full amount of the job will apply.
Emergency jobs must be pre-paid in full or part paid if agreed. The full payment acts as a deposit and the full fee is therefore NON-REFUNDABLE in any case. (Note: Unless for unforeseen circumstances we are a fault for not attending in the allocated day).