Legal Terms & Conditions
The term ‘We’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 14 London Street, Andover, Hampshire, United Kingdom, SP10 2PA. Our company registration number is 10147895, registered in England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
PestGone Environmental accept the following types of payment-
1. Credit/Debit card (unfortunately we do not accept Amex)
Technicians often hold mobile portable card machines and will be able to accept payment directly from customers at the time of the job.
2. Cheque payments
Cheques should be made out to “PestGone Environmental” and given directly to the visiting technician/ representative or, postal to the address stated on the invoice.
3. BACS transfer to the bank details on the invoice.
We always endeavour to provide the best service and products for our customers. However, on rare occasions, we recognise that there may be times where our customers may not be completely satisfied.
To ensure we are able to put things rights as soon as we can, please read our complaints procedure below and we will respond promptly to ensure complete satisfaction.
As soon as possible after the completion of the works, please inspect the work to ensure everything has been carried out to our usual high standards.
In the unlikely event there is anything you are not completely satisfied with, please contact us as soon as you can in order that we can rectify any problems as soon as possible.Where we cannot resolve any complaints using our own complaints procedure, as a Which? Trusted trader we use Dispute Resolution Ombudsman for dispute resolution. In the unlikely event of a complaint arising and you wish to refer the complaint to them please contact 0333 241 3209 or via their website http://www.disputeresolutionombudsman.org/which-trusted-traders-partnership/
Either call us on 02089148285
Or write to us at PesGone Environmental Ltd Flat 2 168 Forest Hill Rd SE23 3QR
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We aim to respond within days of receiving your complaint and where possible, will provide
you with a date to remedy any issues raised.